Saturday, February 26, 2022

Struggling

Hi, Sorry I've been absent it's been a struggle this week and rough as well! I'm great full that my husband did change job's in December 2021! He just has to get his A-Z license now for other stuff he needs to do with his job! I wished I could could work as well, but our boy's need me, I feed and clothe them, play with them and do homeschooling with them! The doctors and OT's say we're doing everything right during this pandemic with them, especially with our oldest son immune system in the sewer system worse than a new born baby immune system! Luckily he gets blood work near the end of March then we can see where's he's at and how to treat him to get him healthier! 
I'm getting back into Blogging again, it helps me out and people can just read and say I've either been there or not! I'm trying to figure out stuff for myself and my family, I want an income as well! I know I need to Blog everyday in order for that to happen, I'm working on it! I'm looking forward to the warmer weather and getting out more often and I'm hoping we all get to Santa's Village in Bracebridge again soon๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿคถ We all miss our trips away! Have a good weekend don't drink and drive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment