Friday, February 18, 2022

Rollercoaster Ride of Life!

Last fall I was diagnosed with severe anemia, I had 4 transfusions and have been taking iron pill's! I'm now taking a multivitamin and mineral as well as iron pill! I'm now getting better and my appetite is back again! Our boy's are a handful, everyday I try and work on cleaning and organising our Apartment! I play with the boy's and try and teach them new things as we go about our day! We're Homeschooling them and it's the best for their health right now because of them having low immune systems! 
I don't get a lot of me time, I'm also trying to take a couple of college courses but I'm still trying to find time to learn and for myself! I've been trying to sell different products like Tupperware, thirty-one bag's, Pink Zebra, Avon Canada! I haven't had any luck and I don't like how you have to watch their video's just to sell their products but that's me, I just want to advertise what they have on sale and try and get some buyer's! 
I want to do something that makes me some money an income, so I'm not relying on my husband income all the time to try and pay the bills and buy the groceries! If I could Blog everyday for a bit would it be worth you reading and maybe paying a small fee ? 🤔 I'm just trying to find a way to make extra money! I've been a Homemaker for 17 year's and full time Mom for 9 year's even though our boy's will be 7&4 this year! 
 This is Family day weekend, but everyday is Family day for us! I'm trying to stay positive and trying to find encouragement to keep me going everyday! Be safe and have a great weekend please don't drink and drive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment