Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Living in Debt Life

Okay so I owe a lot of money to my credit Card's and other things! I owe $7,810.56 on my credit Card's! I have over $800.00 in my Walmart cart of things we need, I have $700.00 in Amazon cart of things we need! I'm a Homemaker for 17 year's now, which means I make no money and have no income! I rely on my husband income to pay for everything! It's hard and struggling to keep up with everything! I also have about $3,000.00 in tuition fees for courses I'm trying to take and learn if I ever get any free time to do so! I have websites but a lot required fee's to pay for them so you can buy from them! It's ridiculous, you should just go to the website and make a purchase, there shouldn't be fee's to have it! I don't want to do social media parties I just want you to click and buy something if you want it! 
This is Reality of my life, I want to get a couple of tattoo's for myself, go for more walk's when the weather gets nicer, I want to have time to learn things, but it's not going to happen any time soon! I live life one day at a time and do the best I can with it! 
Have a good week don't drink and drive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment