Monday, February 28, 2022

Positive

I'm trying to be Positive in a Negative World! It's hard, I'm trying to focus on the things that need doing, trying to make things easier and happier! There's things I've experienced that I don't anyone else to go through, we had a lot of bad traumatizing experience when we was at our apartment! Yes there was some good but few and far between! Since we've been here in our new apartment, there's been a lot of positivity with our boy's improvement on talking and learning things! Things get looked after over like there supposed to, I highly recommend renting with hardwood floors, not with carpet!  Yes carpet can help with warmth but it also invites bugs into your home, if you can just have hardwood and lanolin flooring throughout! Easier to clean and look after, but that's just me! I also recommend getting metal furniture, just have a mattress with no box spring, because having the box spring invites bed bugs, also try using a metal futon for a couch it's cheaper and a good space saver! 
I'm making some financial change's by decreasing some stuff or decreasing stuff! I still have a lot of debt to deal with, but hey who doesn't these days LOL 👍
Us as Family in whole is good and happy, my husband love's his jobs and the pay's are better than they ever have been! We're just playing catch-up with everything but it'll happen in time but slowly! Our boy's are the most important thing right now, yes maybe I can't go to work or sell you anything because you don't want to buy from me, but that's alright I don't care anymore about it ☺️ I'll find a way to make money one day! Have a good week don't drink and drive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment