Sunday, February 20, 2022

Don't Worry, Be Happy

I'm in agony a lot of the time, it's just my Arthritis acting up! Some days I can make a lot of meals, others it might be 1-2! I do the best I can, when it's damp weather it's really bad! 
There's a lot of things on social media I hit like on or share, but that doesn't mean I'm going through it, I just like it because I'm Human! You can't take everything personally, life is full of ups and downs! Right now we're living in a world that a child should never see or hear of! It should be full of butterflies 🦋 and rainbow's 🌈 there's nothing we can do about it unless something changes in our world! We all might be hurting or missing someone who was close to us in life! Let's just try and keep things moving forward and positive for our children and ourselves! 
Don't worry about Me, I'll find a way to make money and pay my bills, it may take longer than usual but that's life! With my health there's no way I could work anywhere, I don't qualify for anything because I can walk a mile or more! That's alright I'll figure something out eventually! Not everything is meant to be in life! 
Try and have a good week, don't drink and drive! Don't Worry, Be Happy I'll be alright! 

No comments:

Post a Comment