Monday, March 14, 2022

Things Are Good!

Things are going good for us, we're almost caught up with all the bill's, just waiting for the extra money to come in then we can get everything paid off! We have a awesome health plan now, everything is 100% covered now! It's much better than before especially with Kevin and myself always on medication for something! Jeff loves going to work everyday, he's a 100% happier, and love's what he is doing because it's always something new everyday! He has Awesome 👍 Co-workers and Awesome Bosse's , his hours are amazing and his day's off make it better for me and the boy's! 
Well for me you know I'm just just a full time Mom/Homemaker my hands are full with the boy's all the time! I may never get what I want or need to do for myself, but I'm just a Mom that doesn't mean anything or count as anything in this world, just like you're Mom's and Grandma's before you! It's the way it is, society has given Mom's a bad rap when they should be praised for what they go through on a daily basis! It's not always easy, Mom's used to get paid for raising the children and doing chores around the home! Yes we love getting paid in hugs 🤗 and kisses 😘 but a little appreciation would be nice! Have a great week, stay safe and don't drink and drive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment