Friday, March 4, 2022

Feeling Good

I feel pretty good, I've been able to lower some bills and make some changes with them! Yes I post about my reality of life and that's just who I'am it makes me feel good to get it out of my system this way! It doesn't matter if you like it or not it's me , take me as I'am or watch me go! Life is tough growing up in an uncertain world, because we don't day for day what's going to happen! I'm just great full to be alive everyday that I wake up! I have my aches and pains everyday, I have my daily struggle's, it's just nothing ever goes right for me! I can never do anything right at times! Maybe if I wasn't bullied in school by my peers whom I have so called friends on social media with, maybe my life would be different now! I could never focus much in a lot of classes, math was my worst subject, but I'm better at some of it now! I'm glad I did graduate both elementary and high school, because I really hated going to school! I always looked forward to when the school day was over and the year had ended! I had some real horrible bullies in school, I'm surprised a lot of them haven't been in prison for the types of people that they are! 
Yes I did make a couple of good friends but friendships don't last forever! Just remember your true friends are your own family, yes might have friends but they turn their backs on you very quickly! Some will say I'm their for you anytime but are they really ? Yes I know I can say the same thing, but life is tough and these are hard times for everyone! 
Have a good weekend don't drink and drive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment