Monday, April 4, 2022

One Day at a Time!

Life can be a struggle, I'm working on some different options so I can get paid for #Blogging it's a struggle trying to find the best options to choose from! I do have #PayPal or #ETransfer as well! I enjoy Blogging! It's my story of my life and triumph! 
I live one day at time, I just go with the flow of whatever is going on with the day! I do everything I can for my family, I only have time for myself if I can get a shower 🚿 or have a doctor's appointment!  I'm always ready for bed by 9:00pm or earlier! I live with a lot of pain in my body, our children have growing pains and our oldest has other health problems! 
We're still grieving over our oldest cat 🐱 that passed away last December before Christmas 🎄 her favourite time of the year! Our hand's are full, our hearts are full of every emotion everyday! Yes we know life is tough but we do the best we can everyday with what we have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment